ajasthan is India at its
The people have filled the plain canvas of the arid desert with a profusion of
vivid colors. The sheer vibrancy and festivities in their lifestyle leaves
no room for anything dull or pale.
A fun-filled tour to see how every activity
of the Rajasthanis oozes colors...
Day01 - New Delhi: Welcome in India. Evening sound
and light show at Red Fort.
- Day02 - New Delhi: Daylong sightseeing of Old Delhi (Shahajahanabad) and Lutyen's Delhi (New Delhi). Evening free to shop around
busy Connaught Place.
- Day03 - Bagar: Reach the Shekhawati town Bagar by
road. Walking tour of the town to see some of its frescoed havelies.
- Day04 - Bagar: Excursion to Nawalgarh and Mandawa
towns - the towns having some of the best frescoes. Traditional Rajasthani lunch
in a village.
- Day05 - Bikaner: Reach Bikaner - the camel city. Visit
the well-preserved Junagarh fort. In the evening visit the unique
- Day06 - Nagaur: On the way to Nagaur, a short halt at
Deshnoke Karni Mata temple to see the extraordinary numbers of rats patronized
in the temple. At Nagaur, stay at the Maharaja style Royal tented camps in
Nagaur Fort. Day free to explore the countryside around Nagaur. Evening for
- Day07 - Jodhpur: After making a short detour of Osian
reach Jodhpur. Day visit includes Mehrangarh Fort, Ummaid Bhawan and bazaars of
- Day08 - Jodhpur: Half day jeep safari to Bishnoi
villages. The sincere concern shown by the Bishnoi community for
environment conservation has to be seen to be believed. Rest of the day free for leisure.
- Day09 - Pushkar: At the holiest city of Rajasthan,
take a pleasant walk on the street around the sacred pond and ghats up to
Brahma temple. Entire day free to explore the
spiritual facets of the town on own.
- Day10 - Jaipur: After arrival at Jaipur, take a city
sightseeing trip. In the evening walk through many interesting lanes of Jaipur,
which are full of shops of artisans, temples and traditional houses.
- Day11 - Jaipur: Morning walking tour of some
interesting streets and squares of the Pink City to catch glimpses of the
habitual patterns of its people which even includes attending heart-rending
prayers at Sri Govind Devji temple. Elephant ride to Amber fort during the day.
Visit a farmhouse for local Rajasthani dinner.
- Day12 - Bharatpur: After checking in at Bharatpur,
excursion to Deeg to see the elaborate water palaces built by Raja Surajmal
- Day13 - Agra: Early morning visit to Keoladeo Ghana
National Park for the unbelievable variety of native and migratory birds which
can be seen effortlessly. Driving towards Agra visit the abandoned town
Fatehpur Sikri. At Agra in the latter half of the day visit the Taj Mahal and
Agra Fort. Evening free to relax.
- Day14 - New Delhi: At New Delhi day completely free at
discretion. At appropriate time during the day or next morning, transfer to airport
for departure flight.
| New Delhi ||Galaxy |
| Bagar ||Piramal Haveli |
| Bikaner ||Lallgarh Palace |
| Nagaur ||Royal Camps |
| Jodhpur ||Ajit Bhawan |
| Pushkar ||Pushkar Palace |
| Jaipur ||Alsisar Haveli |
| Bharatpur ||Laxmi Vilas |
| Agra ||Taj View |
Tour Price per person:
| Basic cost ||US$ 2,581 || |
Copyright 2014 Indian Moments. All